The Class Progress tool allows you to see statistics and details for the current students in a course. You can see student data ranging from attendance to quiz grades. The Class Progress page shows statistics on content, objectives, logins, and grades.
Class Progress Page
- To access Class Progress, click on Course Activities > Class Progress.
- To view progress by group or sections, use the Filter to: drop-down.
- The first page is the Class Progress page.
- Click a progress bar to view a student's progress on that course tool.
- Alternatively, click on a student's name to see the student's Progress Summary page.
- The selected students information is shown. Click a module along the left to see information for the topics the student has available and/or visited as well as other pertinent information.
- In this example, the 1st relay video item has release conditions set. (e.g. student was required to view a different video before this video was made available to them)
- You may view each course tool on the sidebar of the Progress Summary to see details for the student in that particular area of work.
- The left column are the dates the student accessed the course.
- The right column tells you the number of days missed since the last access.
- You can view a student's System login dates as well as the number of logins by viewing the login tracker on the Class Progress page or by selecting Login History on the User Progress page.
- If you hover over the tracker, a box will appear showing the date and number of logins on that date. Move the mouse across the graph to view other dates.
Grade Progress Quick Check
- As with the Login Tracker, you can hover over the Grades column and quickly view grade scores.