Based on instructions provided by LSC-NH librarians
If you are an instructor looking for educational videos to embed in D2L content, explore the library's subscription database "Academic Video Online: Premium." You can find it in the list of the library's video databases:
- Click on the link and sign in if prompted.
- Enter your search terms in the search field.
- Click on the video you want to use from within the search results.
- When the video opens, click on the Share link in the red bar at the top. This will open up sharing options at the bottom of the window.
- At the bottom of the window, click the button that says Copy Embed Code.
- Open your D2L course and navigate to the module where you would like to place the video.
- Click the New button and choose Video or Audio.
- In the window that pops up, paste your embed code into the box, then give your video a title and click the Save button.
- You may see the following error when you click Save. If you do, click the checkbox to "Always trust this URL" and click the Allow button.
- The video should now appear in the module.
NOTE: Students may be required to log in with their library barcode numbers or myLoneStar credentials in order to access the video off campus.