Third-party Integration Content refers to certain publisher content, McGraw Hill videos, Cengage integrations, and other vendor content.
ALERT: If you remove a Third-party Integration item from a course without disassociating it from its Grade Item, you may be unable to delete its grade item. This can require high-level intervention to remove the grade item. Before deleting any content items associated with a grade, check for "Third-party Integration" below the content item.
Disassociate Third-party Integration items
- Click on the title of the Third-party content topic.
- Scroll down below the content to the Activity Details area.
- Click on the [Grade Item name] below Assessment.
- Select [No Grade] from the drop-down menu.
- Click [Save].
- Now the Third-party Integration Content and the Grade Item can be deleted.