- Find the video in your Manage Media library you wish to create a Playback Quiz and choose the More menu link.
- Click on Quizzes menu link in the left navigation.
- Click on Create Playback Quiz button.
- Title the quiz, choose whether to give full credit based on a percentage threshold or on percentage watched, then choose Create.
- Once saved, you can click on the Edit button to access more Quiz Settings. This can also be found by clicking the More button on a previously saved Video Quiz in your Manage Media folders.
- Click the Edit this Quiz button.
- Click the Settings button.
- Click on the Disable Fast Forwarding checkbox and then click Save. (Note that students who go back to review the video will not be able to fast forward to a particular spot. They will need to rewatch the entire video.)
- Click on the Save button of your quiz.
- Click the Close button.
YuJa Video/Playback Quiz Grades Not Syncing To D2L Gradebook