Schedule a Zoom Meeting
- Navigate [Collaboration] -> [Zoom Meetings].
- On the new popup window, click on [Schedule a New Meeting].
- On the Schedule a Meeting window, fill in the details of your meeting.
If its a recurring meeting, check the [Recurring meeting] box below for additional options.
- Continue configuring the options below as needed. Click [Save] when finished.
Add Zoom into a Content Module
- Click [Add a module...] and give the module a name, such as [Zoom].
- Click [Collaboration] -> [Zoom Meetings].NOTE: If you're getting the following error screen, please be sure you create a Zoom account first using your LSC Employee Email Address. Refer to the instructions at Getting Started with LSC Zoom.
- Click [Accept] on the following screen. This screen will only appear when adding Zoom for the first time.
- Click [Personal Meeting Room].
- Scroll down and click [Copy Meeting Invitation].
- Click [Copy Meeting Invitation].
- Back on the Content page, click [Add a description...] then paste the copied meeting invitation text into the description of the module created in step 1.
- Your Zoom module should now have the full meeting info included, instruct your students to click on the [Join Zoom Meeting] link to join your Personal Meeting Room on Zoom. This Personal Meeting Room link is permanent and will always take students to your Personal Meeting Room on Zoom.
NOTE: When a Zoom meeting is created, updated, or deleted, the D2L Calendar will also be updated.