To use Respondus Monitor with your Pearson MyLab course:
- Navigate to the course settings in the Pearson course, and locate "Learning Aids and Test Options."
- Select "Use automated proctoring in this course," and then “Respondus Monitor Proctoring.”
- MyLab will then prompt you to "Complete the Respondus Monitor Proctoring license setup," which is a one-time process.
- In your D2L course, navigate to the LockDown Browser Dashboard.
- The Resources page appears unless "Do not show this page again" has been checked.
If you cannot find the Resources page, you may have dismissed that page. To get it back click on the word Resources in the upper right corner of the page.
- Then choose the "Other Systems" tab.
- Expand the section for "Pearson MyLab" and copy the code shown (the code is unique for each instructor).
- Return to the MyLab course and use “Enter Code” to complete the linking (see image below).
See https://web.respondus.com/pearson-mylab/ for details.