The Change File action is beneficial to users who are not making major course changes and want to upload an updated file in place of an existing file link in a course. Users who primarily copy templates can use Change File to replace template placeholder files.
- Find the action arrow to the right of the file and choose Change File.
- Click on the Upload button.
- Using the explorer window, locate your file and choose Open.
- Once you have selected your file, click Update.
- The replaced file will display on the preview screen.