Qwickly Attendance Record
- Click Course Activities on the navbar and choose Qwickly Attendance. A new window will open for the Qwickly Attendance tool.
- Click on the Attendance Record link.
- You will see a table that shows a list of all the students and their recorded attendance.NOTE: If a student's name is not displaying correctly, please contact VTAC.
- The two last columns show the current attendance grade for each student and the total number of absences (including any partial absence statuses you set up).
- At the top of the screen on the far right there are arrows to move from page to page so you can see each page of absences.
- Toward the left side of the screen, you will see an icon to reverse the order of the columns. This will allow you to see the dates in order from either latest to oldest or oldest to latest.
- You can click the totals icon to see the total number of each status for each student.
- You can export your attendance by clicking on the Export button at the top left corner of the list. This will export your attendance record immediately as a .csv file to your default download location.