Generate a recording that captures both your voice and the activity on your iPad screen by following these instructions:
Add Screen Recording to Ipad “Control Center"
- Open the iPad's home screen and select [Settings].
- Next, select [Control Center] located on the right side of your screen. If [Screen Recording] is already turned on, you will find it listed in the Included Controls tab.
- If you don't see it in the Included Controls tab, you can find it in the More Controls tab. Just tap on the [+] sign to enable it. Afterward, you can exit the iPad Settings by pressing the [Home] button.
Create the Screen Recording
- Launch the desired application. In this instance, we'll use PowerPoint; however, Microsoft Whiteboard is also a viable option.
- Select a presentation.
- Select [Slide Show].
- Have the finger lightly pressed on the Battery/WiFi icon in the Upper-Right Corner and Swipe Down or diagonally towards the middle, that should pull down the Control Panel.
- Tap the [Record] icon.
- Make sure the microphone is turned on. Then, choose [Start Recording]. Swipe upwards to collapse the panel.
- Once finished, swipe again to the upper right and tap the [Flashing red button] with a white rectangle icon to stop your recording.
- Choose the [YuJa Mobile] application. (To install Yuja Mobile for iOS read this article).
In the Institution selection box, type Lone Star College.
Select [Lone Star College Single-Sign-On] and sign in with your Lone Star College credentials (LSC email and password)
Click on the [Upload] option located on the black ribbon at the bottom of the screen.
Within the Manage Upload page, select the [blue upload icon] located in the bottom right corner.
Select [Upload Video].
Choose the video you have recently recorded.
Enter a name for your video in the provided box.
The video you recorded will be located in your Yuja library under the [Manage Media] section.