If students have trouble accessing your quiz using LockDown Browser, check the following:
- Students should always access quizzes through either one of the following two routes:
1) Access the quiz through the Content module designated by the Instructor.
2) Access the quiz through Course Activities > Quizzes
If students try to access the quiz through the link in the Update widget from the course homepage, they could get an error.
- After a course copy, faculty must access the LockDown Browser Dashboard to re-sync all the settings. If you do not access the LockDown Browser Dashboard before the students take a quiz requiring LDB, your students may see the following error:
The solution is simply to access the LockDown Browser Dashboard by going to Course Activities > Quizzes > LockDown Browser tab.
- If the title of the quiz is changed after the LDB settings are established, the [Fix It] button will return and have to be clicked again to resolve issues.
What to Try Now
- From the Navbar, select [Course Activities], and then select [Quizzes].
- Select the LockDown Browser tab. The LockDown Browser Dashboard listing of all quizzes displays. Indicate if they have LockDown browser or Monitor enabled.
- If you see an alert asking you "Application Respondus v4.0 by Respondus Inc is trying to access your information. Would you like to proceed?" select the checkbox for [Do not ask me again for this application], and then click [Continue].
- If you see the [Fix It] button listed on a quiz, click it, as it fixes settings with errors.
- If you see [Required] button in green, you are all set.