Use Adjusted Final Grade.
- Click Grades from the Navbar.
- Click Settings from the top right of the screen.
- Click the Calculation Options tab towards the top of the screen.
- In the area labeled "Final Grade Released", choose the option to Release: Adjusted Final Grade.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
- A new window will appear asking for confirmation on saving changes. Click Yes.
Adjust the grades.
- Click on Grades from the navigation bar.
- Locate the Final Adjusted Grade column beneath the Final Grades Column. Click the dropdown arrow and click Enter Grades.
- A list of all student's final calculated grades will appear. Located near the top of the screen, click the drop-down arrow next to "Final Grades" and then select Transfer All. The calculated scores will populate the adjusted score fields.
- A new confirmation window will appear. Click Yes.
- Click Save and then Yes in the confirmation window to save the changes that have been completed thus far.
- Modify scores as desired, such as rounding up, entering 0 for students who never submitted any assignments, etc.
- Click the Save and Close button when finished.