Instructors have the option to hide assignment folders from students. If you select the Hide from Users checkbox, the assignment will not be visible from content pages or on the Assignment folders list page. You can also limit access to an assignment by setting availability dates on the Restrictions tab.
- Click Course Activities on the navbar and choose Assignments.
- Click on New Folder, or click on the context menu of any assignment and choose Edit Folder.
- Click the Restrictions tab.
- If you want to hide the folder completely, check Hide from Users.
- In the Availability section, set the assignment folder's Start Date, Due Date, and End Date.
- Click Save and Close.
- The Start Date is the date that the assignment opens for students to submit.
- The Due Date is the date you want the assignment to be due, but the folder will still accept submissions after the due date (these submissions will be flagged as late).
- The End Date is the date that the assignment closes and will no longer accept submissions. You can set an End Date without a Due Date if you do not want to receive late submissions.