You must create a module before you can add topics. You can create submodules (modules within existing modules) to establish a deeper hierarchy.
To Add a Module
- On the navbar, click [Content].
- In the Table of Contents panel, click [Add a module...].
- Enter the name of your new module and then press Enter.
- Modules are visible by default. To make your module invisible to students, disable the [Checkmark] to the right.
- Hidden modules will also be indicated in the Table of Contents.
NOTE: It is not recommended to set Start dates and End dates on Content Modules. Even if the activities of a module will be completed the module will still show as "Overdue" on the "Work-to-do" widget.
To add a submodule:
- Click into a module.
- In the "Add a sub-module" field, enter the name of your new sub-module and then press Enter.
- Sub-module visibility is handled in the same way as module visibility.