Retrieving Grades and Attendance for Dropped Students
To find the grades or attendance for a student who has withdrawn or been dropped from a course, please see View Attendance & Grades for Withdrawn (Unenrolled) Users.
NOTE: If a dropped student re-enrolls into the course, their pre-existing grades in D2L would also be restored in full.
Retrieving Submissions for Dropped Students
Follow the steps below to retrieve submissions and activity records for a dropped student.
- Log into D2L.
- Click on [VTAC Support] in the navbar.
- In the Self-Service column under User Access, click on [More...].
- Click on [Withdrawn Student Reporting] under User Access Tools.
- On the form that opens up, under Select a Course, select the semester from the Course Filters.
- Indicate either Credit or CE.
- Select from Courses Available.
- Enter User Name or ID Number under Student Selection and click [Lookup].
- Select Student's Name and click [Submit].
The student will appear in your Classlist (but will not have any access to the course) so that you can retrieve submissions and course activity for the student.