ePortfolio is a personal portfolio tool for storing, organizing, reflecting on, and sharing items that represent your learning. You can include documents, graphics, audio files, videos, presentations, course work, etc. that demonstrate your improvement or mastery in a certain area. You decide what items you want to include in your ePortfolio, how you want to organize them, and who you want to share them with.
An artifact is an individual item in ePortfolio that can be shared with others.
- Click on Collaboration on the navbar and choose ePortfolio.
- On the My Items tab, click the Add button.
- From the Add menu, select the object type (in this example, File Upload).
- Select the location of your file. To upload a file from your computer, click My Computer.
- Click Upload, then browse on your computer to the file you want to upload.
- Once you have selected your file, click Add.
- Click Next.
- Edit the Name and Description if desired, then add any relevant tags (tags will be used for searching and collections). Click Save.
- Click Save and Close.