NOTE: The following steps must be carried out within the destination course, which is where you intend to copy the course content to.
- Navigate to [Course Admin].
- Click [Import/Export/Copy Components].
- Click the radio button for [Copy Components from Another Org Unit], then click [Search for offering].
- Use the [Search] field to find the course offering with the desired content. Click the [radio button] for the course you wish to copy from, then click [Add Selected].
- Click [Copy All Components].
NOTE: To copy only Select Components from the source offering, please refer to Copy Course Components (Advanced).
- Click [Finish] to confirm and begin the copy process.
Tracking data, student records, personal data, and grades are not included when copying.
NOTE: Content imported into a course shell will never overwrite or delete existing content. For example, if content from a course is copied into a shell multiple times, the content will be duplicated for each copy attempt instead of replacing the previous content.