Copy an Assignment
D2L allows faculty to copy assignment folders within a course. This feature copies over most of the original folder's settings, but does not include gradebook associations or Turnitin settings.
- Click the Course Activities menu in the navbar, then choose Assignments.
- Click the arrow beside the folder you want to copy. Select Copy Assignment from the context menu.
- Locate the new assignment folder at the bottom of your assignment folder list. The new folder will have the word "copy" in front of the title.
- Make necessary edits to the copied folder.
- Associate the new assignment folder to a gradebook item.
- Update Turnitin settings where applicable.
- Click Save and Close.