- Mouse over your video and click [More].
- Within the Media Details window, click on [Links] tab on the left, then click on the [Copy Direct Link] icon at the end of your video's Direct Link as shown. This will copy your video's direct link onto your clipboard.
- Paste [Ctrl+V] the link within a sub-module within your course, this is where you want students to access your video. You can create a sub-module through the [Add a sub-module] button in any Content module.
- Within a sub-module -> [New] -> [Create a Link].
- Name your video in the Title field.
Paste the link from step (2) within the URL field, then click on [Create].
- Voila! Your YuJa video will now show up in your module as a functioning link.