Enrolling Multiple Users in a Community Group Using a Text File
Group Managers have the ability to enroll multiple users into a Community Group by importing a text file (.txt or .csv) that includes the users’ Org Defined IDs (LSCS ID) and assigned Roles (Group Manager, Faculty, or Student) in the community.
- On the navbar, choose Collaboration > Classlist.
- Click the Add Participants button, then choose Import users from a file on your computer.
- The format of the file you upload should be “Org Defined ID, Role."
- Click the Sample Text File to download an example of the correct format for the Org Defined IDs and assigned Roles.
- Click on Choose File and navigate to your text file (.txt or .csv).
- Click Import.
NOTE: Only existing D2L users can be added using this process, and only Group Managers have this option.