Once you have created your SoftChalk Cloud lesson, and you have added it to the Score Center if desired, you will need to add the lesson to your content in D2L.
- Navigate to the content module in which you want to place your SoftChalk Lesson.
- Click the Add Existing Activities button and choose SoftChalk Link Selector.
- Your SoftChalk Cloud account will open inside the D2L Add Activity button (you may see a log in screen first if you are not already logged in to your SoftChalk Cloud account).
- Navigate to the lesson you want to insert.
- If you are adding a scored lesson, choose LTI Link and click the Select button. If you are adding a lesson that is not scored, select Hyperlink and click the Select button.
- If you want scores from the SoftChalk lesson to be imported to the D2L gradebook, you must set up the SoftChalk lesson in Score Center.
- Grade items for SoftChalk Score Center lessons will not be created until the first time a student completes the lesson assessment.
For further information, see Using SoftChalk with Brightspace by D2L.