Courses can be exported from D2L as a .zip file and that file can be shared with other instructors. An exported course file does not include student data, such as grades, quiz attempts, or assignment submissions.
- Open the course.
- Click the Course Management in the navbar then choose Course Admin.
- Click Import / Export / Copy Components.
- Select Export Components. (Leave "Include course files in the export package" selected.)
- Click the Start button.
- Choose the components you would like to export. Choose Select All Components if you are trying to export the entire course.
- Click the Continue button.
- Confirm Components to Export.
- Click Continue again.
- When the export is complete, click Finish.
- Click the link Click here to download the export Zip package and save the .zip file with a name including course ID, section and date. (Ex. ENGL1301-1001-sp-051014). Click the Done button once you have downloaded your exported course file.
For information about how to import this zip file into another course shell, see Import Zipped Content.