- This article assumes that your course has already been built in McGraw-Hill SIMnet.
- LSC-Online does not have access to your McGraw-Hill account. For integration issues, please contact your McGraw-Hill representative.
McGraw-Hill SIMnet (Keep I. T. SIMple!)
McGraw-Hill SIMnet (Keep I.T. SIMple!) is an easy-to-use online training and assessment solution for Microsoft Office. It provides students with life-long access and unlimited practice on Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint in addition to file management, and operating systems content.
Adding McGraw-Hill SIMnet Content to Your D2L Course
- Open your course in D2L.
- Go to Content and select the module where you want to insert the McGraw-Hill SIMnet integration (for example, add a module and give it a name (e.g., "McGraw-Hill SIMnet").
- In your module, click the Add Existing Activities button, and select Third-party Integrations.
- Select the McGraw-Hill SIMnet link. Mcgraw-Hill SIMnet displays in the module. Be sure the link is NOT set to open as an external resource.
Copying Courses with McGraw-Hill SIMnet Content
- Copy your D2L course; do not rename the SIMnet assignments in the copied D2L courses.
- Copy your SIMnet section from the SIMnet Master course; do not rename the SIMnet assignments in the copied SIMnet sections.
- Pair your D2L course to your SIMnet section.
- Go to the SIMnet tool in D2L and click "Re-link Assignments."
- If you want to change assignment names or dates, make the change in SIMnet and they will automatically flow back to D2L.
- Any grade adjustments for an assignment should also be made in the SIMnet gradebook and will automatically flow back to the D2L gradebook.