If you wish to Send email, see Send Email in D2L.
- From the Minibar, click on the [Messages] icon.
- Click [Email].
NOTE: A red dot next to the Messages icon indicates you have new email messages.
- OR -
- From the Navbar, click [Collaboration].
- Select [Email].
- You will be taken to your Email Inbox where you can click on a message to read it or you can compose new messages.
Report Spam in D2L
- From your Email Inbox, click the [Checkbox] next to the message you would like to Report, then click [Report Spam].
- You will see a message saying The selected email(s) have been reported as spam to Brightspace, indicating that the spam report was successful.
NOTE: When reporting spam, the email remains in your Inbox, so consider deleting it. When you report a D2L email as spam, it generates a report sent to D2L. Actions taken by D2L are based on case-by-case evaluation, considering the volume of reports and the circumstance.