- These instructions include tutorial videos from Pearson. It is highly recommended that you read the steps and watch the videos before performing them.
- LSC-Online does not have access to your Pearson account. For integration issues, please contact your Pearson representative.
Adding Pearson MyLab and Mastering to a D2L Course
- Make sure that you are not logged in to Pearson MyLab.
- If you opened Pearson MyLab previously, please close your browser and reopen to be sure you are not still logged in.
- Open your course in D2L.
- Go to Content and select the module where you want to insert the Pearson integration (for example, add a module and give it a name such as "MyLab Links").
- In your new module, click the Add Existing Activities button, and select Third-party Integrations.
- Click the Pearson MyLab and Mastering Tools launch link.
Linking Pearson MyLab and Mastering to a D2L Course
- Click the Pearson MyLab and Mastering Tools launch link that you added in the steps above.
- Click Continue in the pop-up window (if prompted).
- Click the Pearson MyLabs and Mastering link.
- Click I Accept.
- Sign in with your Pearson account.
- Your course is now linked with Pearson. Click the Get Started! button.
- Click Get Started again on the next screen.
- Search from the catalog to find your book and select it to build a course, or select a course you've already created.
- Fill out the form for your course and click Create Course.
- Close your browser tab or window. You will receive an email when your course is ready.
Adding MyLab and Mastering Assignments to Content
- Click Course Management then Course Builder.
- Drag the "Pearson Links" icon to the module where you want to add the links.
- Check the boxes for the content you wish to add to your course and click Add to course.
- Click Content on the navbar and choose the module you created to view the links you added.
- Click on the Bulk Edit button at the top of the screen.
- Make sure each link is marked as "Open as External Resource."
- Click the Done Editing button at the top of the screen.
Set Up Automatic Grade Sync
Pearson MyLab and Respondus Monitor
To use Respondus LockDown Browser and Monitor with your Pearson MyLab course:
- Navigate to the course settings in the Pearson course, and locate "Learning Aids and Test Options."
- Select "Use automated proctoring in this course," and then “Respondus Monitor Proctoring.”
- MyLab will then prompt you to "Complete the Respondus Monitor Proctoring license setup," which is a one-time process.
See https://web.respondus.com/pearson-mylab/ for details.
Unsyncing Pearson MyLab from a D2L
- Go to the Tools Launch and click on the Pearson MyLab and Mastering.
- Click on the Get Help and Support link.
- Click on the diagnostics button.
- Click on the Delete Course Association link.