- These instructions include tutorial videos from Pearson. It is highly recommended that you read the steps and watch the videos before performing them.
- LSC-Online does not have access to your Pearson account. For integration issues, please contact your Pearson representative.
Adding Pearson MyLab and Mastering to a D2L Course
- Make sure that you are not logged in to Pearson MyLab.
- If you opened Pearson MyLab previously, please close your browser and reopen to be sure you are not still logged in.
- Open your course in D2L.
- Go to Content and select the module where you want to insert the Pearson integration (for example, add a module and give it a name such as "MyLab Links").
- In your new module, click the Add Existing Activities button, and select Third-party Integrations.
- Click the Pearson MyLab and Mastering Tools launch link.
Linking Pearson MyLab and Mastering to a D2L Course
- Click the Pearson MyLab and Mastering Tools launch link that you added in the steps above.
- Click Continue in the pop-up window (if prompted).
- Click the Pearson MyLabs and Mastering link.
- Click I Accept.
- Sign in with your Pearson account.
- Your course is now linked with Pearson. Click the Get Started! button.
- Click Get Started again on the next screen.
- Search from the catalog to find your book and select it to build a course, or select a course you've already created.
- Fill out the form for your course and click Create Course.
- Close your browser tab or window. You will receive an email when your course is ready.
Adding MyLab and Mastering Assignments to Content
- Click Course Management then Course Builder.
- Drag the "Pearson Links" icon to the module where you want to add the links.
- Check the boxes for the content you wish to add to your course and click Add to course.
- Click Content on the navbar and choose the module you created to view the links you added.
- Click on the Bulk Edit button at the top of the screen.
- Make sure each link is marked as "Open as External Resource."
- Click the Done Editing button at the top of the screen.