You must create a module before you can add topics. You can create submodules (modules within existing modules) to establish a deeper hierarchy.
To Add a Module:
- On the navbar, click Content.
- In the Table of Contents panel, click in the "Add a module" field.
- Enter the name of your new module and then press Enter.
- Modules are visible by default. To make your module invisible to students, click the eye to the far right of the screen. A "switch" will appear showing a green checkmark.
Click the switch, and the checkmark will disappear. You will also see the label "Hidden" and the eye will have a slash through it.
- Hidden modules will also be indicated in the Table of Contents.
To add a submodule:
- Click into a module.
- In the "Add a sub-module" field, enter the name of your new sub-module and then press Enter.
- Sub-module visibility is handled in the same way as module visibility.