Films on Demand is a library database that provides LSC faculty, students, and staff access to thousands of streaming videos on a wide variety of topics. Content can be accessed both on-campus and off-campus and can be embedded into D2L.
To Embed Films on Demand in your D2L course:
- To create a new topic that contains your video, click Create a File in your desired module. You can also navigate to any tool that requires the HTML editor to insert a video.
- In the HTML editor, click on the Insert Stuff icon.
- Click on the Films on Demand icon.
- Use the search field to search for your desired topic.
- When you find your video, you can click the Preview to see a preview of the video, or you can choose how to embed the video from the available options.
- You may see the following error or something similar. Click "Allow" and then click Insert.
- Your video should show up in your HTML Editor, and you can publish when you are finished editing.