Grade All Posts in a Topic
- Click the arrow next to the topic name.
- A list of students will show up with a Topic Score link under each student's name. Click on the Topic Score link and a window will appear with all of that student's posts in the topic.
- To assess the student's posts, do the following:
- Click on the Topic Score to enter a grade for the student.
- Add feedback for the student in the General Feedback area.
- Click Publish if your feedback is finalized and you want the grade to appear in the gradebook. Click Save Draft if you would like to modify your feedback at a later time.
- From the Assess Topic page, check the status boxes to publish specific grades to the gradebook. Click Save and Close to publish selected grades to the gradebook.
If you want to see the original discussion post in order to provide more context for the student reply, or to see other students' replies to that post, click on the title of the post.