- These instructions include tutorial videos from Macmillan. It is highly recommended that you read the steps and watch the videos before performing them.
- LSC-Online does not have access to your Macmillan account. For integration issues, please contact your Macmillan representative.
The Macmillan Launchpad integration has been enabled for all D2L courses.
Adding Macmillan LaunchPad to a D2L Course
- Make sure you are not logged into Macmillan LaunchPad. If you opened LaunchPad previously, please close your browser and re-open to be sure you are not still logged in.
- In D2L, navigate to your course, and then click Content.
- Navigate to the module to add the link.
- Click the Add Existing Activities button, and then Third-party Integrations.
- Select the Macmillan Course Tools launch option.
Linking Macmillan LaunchPad to a D2L Course
- Click the Macmillan Course Tools launch external learning tool link that you added in the steps above.
- Click the LaunchPad link.
- If the LaunchPad does not display, click your pop-up blocker and allow pop-ups from this URL.
- The LaunchPad Privacy Note page displays. Select the checkbox and click the green I agree to the Legal Terms button.
- Enter your Macmillan credentials and click the Sign In button.
- Click the Authenticate button.
- Select the Do not ask me again for this application checkbox, and click the Continue button.
- Associate your Macmillan course and click the Associate button.
- Click the Yes, Associate This Course button, and then click the OK button.
- Close the confirmation page.
Adding Macmillan Content to a D2L Course
For more information about adding Macmillan content to a course, see Macmillan's help article.
Copying a Course with Macmillan Content
For more information about copying a course with Macmillan Content, see Macmillan's help article.
- Copy your D2L course.
- Follow the steps above in "Linking Macmillan LaunchPad to a D2L Course" above.
- Follow the steps in the video below.