LSC-Online has developed a handbook for online faculty as well as a recommended practices guide. The handbook contains resources and information compiled from the Virtual Teaching Assistance Center (VTAC) in one document.
Topics Covered in the Handbook:
- Virtual Teaching Assistance Center (VTAC)
- Online Teaching Certification
- Semester Start - Instructor Checklist
- VTAC Supported Technologies
- Other Helpful Software
- Support Services: Which One Do I Use?
- Instructional Designers & Technologists: What Can They Do for You?
- Student Technical Support: Virtual Learning Assistance Center (VLAC)
- Getting Started
- Detailed Syllabus
- Course Content
- Opportunities for Interaction
- Opportunities for Feedback
- Student Resources