Add OER Commons Content to Your D2L Course
Add OER Comment Content to Your D2L Course
Getting Your Course Set Up
- Send an email to VTAC@lonestar.edu.
- Include a list of the courses, complete with section numbers and terms, in which you want to use OER content.
Adding OER Content to Your Course
- You need to be sure you have set up your content in OER Commons.
- In the module where you want to add OER Commons content, click Add Existing Activities and choose Third-party Integrations.
- Click on OER Commons.
- Select the OER Commons content you want to include. See How to Use the OER Commons LTI Tool for more information.