These instructions include tutorial videos from Macmillan. It is highly recommended that you read the steps and watch the videos before performing them.
LSC-Online does not have access to your Macmillan account. For integration issues, please contact your Macmillan representative.
The Macmillan Launchpad integration has been enabled for all D2L courses.
Adding Macmillan LaunchPad to a D2L Course
- Make sure you are not logged into Macmillan LaunchPad. If you opened LaunchPad previously, please close your browser and re-open to be sure you are not still logged in.
- In D2L, navigate to your course, and then click Content.
- Navigate to the module to add the link.
- Click the [Add Existing Activities] button, and then [Third-party Integrations].
- Select the [Macmillan Course Tools launch] option.
Linking Macmillan LaunchPad to a D2L Course
- Click the [Macmillan Course Tools launch] external learning tool link that you added in the steps above.
- Click the LaunchPad link.
- If the LaunchPad does not display, click your pop-up blocker and allow pop-ups from this URL.
- The LaunchPad Privacy Note page displays. Select the checkbox and click the green [I agree to the Legal Terms] button.
- Enter your Macmillan credentials and click the [Sign In] button.
- Click the [Authenticate] button.
- Select the [Do not ask me again for this application] checkbox, and click the [Continue] button.
- Associate your Macmillan course and click the [Associate] button.
- Click the [Yes, Associate This Course] button, and then click the [OK] button.
- Close the confirmation page.
Adding Macmillan Content to a D2L Course
For more information about adding Macmillan content to a course, see Macmillan's help article.
Copying a Course with Macmillan Content
For more information about copying a course with Macmillan Content, see Macmillan's help article.
- Copy your D2L course.
- Follow the steps above in Linking Macmillan LaunchPad to a D2L Course above.
- Follow the steps in the video below.