If your quizzes do not automatically publish to the gradebook, it is likely because the Assessment tab for the quiz is not configured correctly.
Configuring a Quiz to Publish Grades
- From the quiz's Assessment Tab, make sure you have linked the quiz to a grade item. You will do this in the Grade Item drop-down menu.
- Make sure the Allow attempt to be set as graded immediately upon completion checkbox is selected.
- Make sure the Allow automatic export to grades checkbox is selected.
- If you change the configuration of the Assessments Tab after students have taken the quiz, those students' grades will not be published. You must publish them manually.
Publishing Quiz Grades Manually
- Click Course Activities > Quizzes.
- Click the arrow next to the quiz, and select Grade.
- Click the select all box on the list of names to select the attempts to publish and click "Publish Feedback".
- The grades will now indicate Published.
- If you do not wish to publish the grades, click "Retract Feedback" to remove Published status and return the grade to a Draft state.