If your quizzes do not automatically publish to the gradebook, it is likely because the Assessment tab for the quiz is not configured correctly.
Configuring a Quiz to Publish Grades
- From the quiz's Assessment Tab, make sure you have linked the quiz to a grade item. You will do this in the Grade Item drop-down menu.
- Make sure the Allow attempt to be set as graded immediately upon completion checkbox is selected.
- Make sure the Allow automatic export to grades checkbox is selected.
- If you change the configuration of the Assessments Tab after students have taken the quiz, those students' grades will not be published. You must publish them manually.
Publishing Quiz Grades Manually
- Click Course Activities > Quizzes.
- Click the arrow next to the quiz, and select Grade.
- Click the icon on the far top right of the list of names next to the word "Published." Click until all boxes are NOT selected.
- Click the Save button.
- Click the Publish icon again to select all of the names. (If you have more than one page of students, you will need to do this for each page.)
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the screen.