Manually Grade Quiz Questions
- On the navbar, click Course Activities, and then select Quizzes.
- From the Manage Quizzes page, select Grade from the context menu of the quiz to grade.
- Select the Questions tab to view quiz responses by question.
- Select Grade Individual Responses.
- If you do not want to see the student names while grading to avoid bias, check Blind Marking.
- If you only want to see question attempts you have not graded yet, unselect View Graded Responses.
- Click the name of a question. The Grade Question tool lets you step through each of the student's responses to this question. You can also change the paging to show up to 20 responses per page.
- Grade the student's response that displays below the Question Responses heading.
- Click Save and Continue to go to the next response. Click Save or Go Back to Questions to finish grading this question.