Best practices for creating release conditions
- Set up conditions before students access the course
- Avoid unnecessary conditions
- Avoid circular references
- Avoid impossible conditions
- Avoid contradictory conditions
- Release content based on learning ability and course performance
- Release content in stages
- Release content based on enrollment date
- Customize content for groups within a course
- Use a checklist to organize activities
- Use intelligent agents to monitor student activity or non-activity
Contact your LSC-Online Representative for help setting up Release Conditions.
For more information, see Best Practices for Creating Release Conditions.