How Can I Enroll in a Quality Matters Training Session?
The steps below will walk through gaining access to Quality Matters, browsing available training sessions, and then submitting a selected session for enrollment. If you already have a training session selected, skip to step five to complete the request form.
- Create an account on the Quality Matters website using the Institution Name of "Lone Star College System-TX". See the Step by Step account creation guide.
- If you already have an existing account, confirm the Institution selected is "Lone Star College System-TX" from My Account > Change My Affiliation.
- Log into Quality Matters.
- To browse training sessions, first click the plus (+) symbol next to Workshop - Register.
- Choose QM Training for all available sessions, or Dedicated Training for reduced price sessions.
- QM Training sessions must be paid upon registration. Dedicated Training sessions provide an invoice after the session ends.
- Upon selection of a desired training session, fill out the Quality Matters enrollment form, open the VTAC Support page, login if prompted, select the Training tab, and click Quality Matters Session Enrollment.