Retrieving Grades and Attendance for Dropped Students
To find the grades or attendance for a student who has withdrawn or been dropped from a course, please see View Attendance & Grades for Withdrawn (Unenrolled) Users.
Retrieving Submissions for Dropped Students
Follow the steps below to retrieve submissions and activity records for a dropped student.
- Log into D2L.
- Click on VTAC Support in the navbar.
- On the VTAC Support page, select User Access.
- Choose Withdrawn Student Reporting.
- On the form that opens up, under Select a Course, select the semester from the Course Filters.
- Indicate either Credit or CE.
- Select from Courses Available.
- Enter User Name or ID Number under Student Selection and click Lookup.
- Select Student's Name and click Submit.
The student will appear in your Classlist (but will not have any access to the course) so that you can retrieve submissions and course activity for the student.