The Brightspace Community site is the primary destination for D2L's community of clients, partners, users, developers and D2L staff to share ideas, knowledge & resources with others. You can connect with other D2L users and D2L staff through membership and discussion forums.
Product Ideas Exchange
The Product Ideas Exchange, hosted on the Brightspace Community site, is a place where you can share your ideas about how to make D2L better, discuss them with fellow Community members, and cast your vote for ideas that you would like to see developed. As a user of the Product Idea Exchange, you can share your ideas for future enhancements and monitor the ideas of others.
Getting Started: Create Your Brightspace Community Account
- Go to https://community.brightspace.com/
- Click the Become a Member button.
- Complete the enrollment form.
- Click Sign Up.
- Use your Lonestar.edu email to register so we can search for your ideas.
Find Ideas That Have Already Been Submitted
- Log in to the Brightspace Community: https://community.brightspace.com/
- Click Product Ideas Exchange.
- Enter search criteria in the Search field and click the magnifying glass or press Enter.
- Search results can be filtered by different criteria in the left-hand column.
- The list of idea submissions filtered by @lonestar.edu to show Lone Star College ideas looks like this:
You can also search by keywords to see if an idea that you have is already submitted. Then vote for it. If you click on a submission tile, you will see arrows for voting it up or down. You can see at a glance the number of votes, rank, views and comments.
When an idea gets enough votes, D2L looks at implementing it. Login regularly to see new ideas submitted and how the voting is going.
Watch Videos about the Brightspace Community
- Brightspace Community - Registration & Navigation
- Brightspace Community - Get Involved
- Inside the Product Idea Exchange - Fusion 2020 Session