Release conditions allow you to create a custom learning path through the materials in your course. These conditions allow you to associate the ability to see a quiz with other actions in D2L. For example, you can require that students meet some criteria, such as visiting a set of lecture notes in the Content tool or submitting to an assignment, before they can access a quiz.
Set release conditions for quiz
- On the New Quiz or Edit Quiz page, click on the "Restrictions" tab.
- In the Release Conditions section, click either Attach Existing or Create and Attach.
- If creating a new condition, select a Condition Type and specify the Condition Details, then click on Create.
- If you are attaching an existing condition, choose the condition that you want to apply.
- Select from the drop-down list if All conditions must be met or Any condition must be met to access the assignment folder. If you choose "Any condition must be met" means that as long as students meet any one condition, they will be able to access the conditionally released material; otherwise, they will have to meet all of them.