The quiz preview option allows you to test the accuracy of your quiz content and grading before you release a quiz. While previewing a quiz, you can answer the questions, view allowed hints, submit the quiz, auto-grade answers, read feedback, and view results.
- In the navbar, select Course Activities, and then select Quizzes.
- From the drop-down menu of the quiz to preview, select Preview.
- Select the Bypass Restrictions check box to view the quiz without user restrictions turned on.
- Click the Start Quiz! button, and preview your quiz.
- Click the Exit Preview button in the upper right corner to return to the Manage Quizzes page when done.
NOTE: If you do not either Exit Preview or Submit the Quiz, you may be blocked from your email by the restriction: Disable Email, Instant Messages, and alerts. See Unable to Access Email Because of Quiz in Progress for information on the error.