To add the SmarterMeasure assessment to your EDUC-1300 course, follow the steps below:
- Click Content on the navbar, then click on the appropriate module in the Table of Contents on the left side of the screen.
- While in the module, click the Add Existing Activities button, then select Third-party Integrations.
- Select SmarterMeasure Assessment (EDUC 1300).
Once students begin taking the assessment, an associated Grade Item will be created in the gradebook. Since SmarterMeasure is graded as a percent of completion, it comes over from SmarterMeasure as a grade item with 100 max points. This needs to be changed to 50 max points in EDUC-1300 courses. You can do this using the following steps:
- Click Grades on the navbar, then click the Manage Grades tab.
- Scroll down to the SmarterMeasure (EDUC 1300) grade item. Click the arrow next to the name of the grade item and choose Edit Grade Item.
- Under the Grading heading, change the Maximum Points to 50.
- Click the Save and Close button.