Once you have created a module or sub-module in your table of contents, you can add links to websites in that module.
To add links:
- Click the module in the Table of Contents on the left.
- Click on the New button.
- Choose the Create a Link option.
- Enter a title and the URL (web address) in the appropriate fields.
- The box labeled Open as External Resource.is automatically selected as many links must open in a new window.so to be safe leave checked.
- When finished, click the Create button.