To export grades:
- Open the course and click on Grades in the navbar.
- On the Enter Grades page, click the Export button.
- If you have merged rosters and need to Export grades by section, choose Sections from the dropdown menu and click Apply. Then choose the section to export and click Apply again.
- If you have groups set up in your course, you will see a Groups option. To see a list of your groups, choose Groups and click the Apply button. Then choose the group to export and click Apply again.
- Select the Key Field you want to use to identify students (Org Defined ID is the LSCS ID number).
- Select the sort order you prefer for the exported file.
- Select the Grade Values you want to export.
- Select the User Details you want to export.
- Select the Grade Items you want to export.
- Click Export to CSV or Export to Excel.
- A pop-up window will appear. Click on your file's link to download it. Click Open and save the file to your computer.
See also Print Grades.