You may find that you have deleted a discuss topic that you later decide you would like to restore. You can do this in the discussions tool as long as your settings allow for deleted posts to be displayed.
Display Deleted Posts
- On the Discussions List page, click Settings.
- Under the Personal Settings section, check the box next to Display deleted posts.
- Click Save.
To Restore a Deleted Topic
- On the Discussion List page, click the More Actions button, then select Restore.NOTE: If you delete a forum, when you restore it you will be given the option to also restore any topics it contains.
- Click the Restore button in the Action column of the forum or topic you want to restore.
- When the dialogue box appears, click Yes to confirm.