- Click the Collaboration menu in the navbar and choose Email.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the window to the Forward Options section.
- Click "Forward incoming messages to an alternate email account" checkbox.
- In the email address box type your lonestar.edu email account address.
- It is recommended you choose the forwarding option "Forward and mark read in the Inbox folder."
- Click Save.
If you forward your D2L email to your system email (@lonestar.edu):
Faculty can reply directly from their lonestar.edu account and it goes to the student's D2L account. And the students can reply to these emails you send from your system email account, but the students' replies will ONLY go to your system email account and WILL NOT be represented in your D2L class.