Locating the Dashboard
- Go into your course and click Assessments > Quizzes.
- Ciick the LockDown Browser tab.
- The page that opens lists all your quizzes in the course.
Setting Up Your Quizzes in the Dashboard
- Once the dashboard is open, find the quiz you wish to modify.
- Click on the dropdown arrow in front of the quiz name and choose Modify Settings.
- Select Require Respondus Lockdown Browser for this exam. This will expand the basic setting options.
NOTE: Occasionally the window is trapped behind the main browser window. To find it you can minimize the top window.
- Under LockDown Browser Settings, select the radio button Require Respondus LockDown Browser.
- Under Password Settings, enter a password if you want to allow proctoring through a testing center as an alternative.
- Under Monitor Webcam Settings select the desired setting.
- If you choose one of the Monitor options, edit the Startup Sequence only if you are sure what you want to change. The default settings are adequate in most cases.
- Click Save and Close.