Objects that are hidden in the Learning Object Repository cannot be found by others in a search.
NOTE: Only the publishing faculty member can unhide an object in the LOR.
- Click Course Management on the nav bar then choose LOR.
- Click on the Shared Faculty Repository.
- In the search field, type any identifying information you have placed on the learning object, such as keyboards or descriptions, then click Search.
- Once the object has been found, click the title, then click Edit.
- Uncheck the checkbox under Visibility labeled “Hide learning object in search results.”
- Click Save.
NOTE: Even when a file has been unhidden, only the publishing faculty member can overwrite or delete the content. Other faculty members will only have the ability to edit the Metadata and Classification.