To Create a Sandbox
- Log in to D2L.
- Click VTAC Support on the navbar.
- On the Course Design tab, click Create a Sandbox.
- The completed sandbox title will begin with “Sandbox: Your Name.“ You should only enter a description that will appear after the words “Sandbox: Your Name." You will see a preview of your title above the text box as you type the description.
- Enter a date for archiving. (You can change the year after selecting a date on the calendar.)
- Choose a special publisher link if that may be needed or select “Standard.”
- Check "Add a test student to my SandBox"
- Submit the Sandbox Request Form.
See Using a Test Student Account to View Your Course Content.