The Survey tool is useful for getting feedback about your course. This information can be used to help improve your course and allows you to keep a record of students’ opinions or keep them anonymous. One way to summarize your survey data is either to create a survey report or to view the survey statistics.
Create a Survey Report
- Go to Course Management > Course Admin and click on Surveys.
- Click on the name of the survey.
- Click Reports Setup tab.
- Click Add Report.
- Enter a Report Name, choose Report Type, Release date and who you want to Release Report To.
- Click Save and Save and Close.
View a Survey Report
- Click the dropdown next to the survey, choose Reports.
- Choose the report you want to view.
- Choose the From and To dates for attempts completed.
- Click Done.
- To view the report, click either Generate CSV Report or Generate HTML Report.
View Survey Statistics
- Click Statistics in the dropdown next to the survey you choose.
- The survey statistics will be displayed.