The quickest and best way to print an exam with answers is to use Respondus 4.0, a test generation application supported by LSC-Online.
See Install or Update Respondus 4.0 & StudyMate Author for installation information.
- Select the Retrieval tab, and then click the Retrieve Questions button.
- Select the D2L server you have previously configured.
- From the pull-down list, select your online course, and then select the quiz to retrieve. Enter a name for the exam being downloaded, and then click the Next button.
- A few moments later you will receive a prompt that the exam has been downloaded. Click the Finish button.
- Select the Preview & Publish tab at the top. Select the Print Options tab on the left, and then select the Exam with Answer Key option.
- Click either the Send to Printer button to print the exam directly from Respondus or click the Save to File button to save your exam in Microsoft Word or rich-text format.
- From the Save as Type menu, choose the desired file format to save as a file.
See Respondus 4.0 Guides & Videos for more instructions on using the program.