Publish an Object to the LOR
- In your D2L course, click the arrow next to the content you wish to publish to a repository, then click Publish to LOR.
- Select a repository from the dropdown menu, then click Next.
- Click Next in the window that appears.
NOTE: Metadata can be applied by clicking the “Edit Metadata” icon. See “LOR: Add or Edit Metadata in D2L” for more information. Adding metadata is optional, but the Description, and Keyword fields are recommended. These will be used to classify and search for the content being uploaded. Each individual word input will be listed as a separate keyword; there is no way to input a multi-word keyword.
- Once you have finished filling in metadata (if desired), click Publish to LOR.
- The object will be uploaded to the chosen LOR. When the new window appears, click Done to return to your course content.
NOTE: Some objects are not accepted by LORS, including:
- SCORM 2004 or any other graded SCORM